Post Details for APSC 2021 Recruitment
Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
|Total no of Posts
Department: Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department, Assam
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 11,800/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification- The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
Resident-ship- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration needs to be enclosed.
Age- The applicants should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
-> By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
-> By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
-> For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
How to Apply in APSC Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online for Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online-
1) Visit APSC Recruitment Portal
2) After visiting the above link, click on New User
3) In the next stage, click on the "Online Application" link and log in.
4) Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
5) Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6) At the end, take a printout of the application form.