Posted On: 15 Oct, 2021
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam recently declare that they are going to conduct a Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 1734 various posts. Applicants who have submitted their online applications can download their admit cards now.
Assam Police Admit Card Details
Name of Departments: APRO, F&ES & Civil Defence and Home Guards
|Total Number of Posts
|Assam Police Radio Organisation
|Fire & Emergency Service
|Civil Defence and Home Guards
Exam Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Type of Exam: PST/PET
Date of Exam: From 25th October 2021
Venue of Exam: Exam location and reporting time will be available on admit card. The test center will be given to you as per your location.
Admit Card Release Date: 12th October 2021 from 3 PM
COVID Guidelines for PST/PET
1) Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the venue.
2) Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the examination functionaries.
3) Candidates will have to follow government guidelines issued from time to time regarding handling of COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card?
Those who submitted their online application for the above mention post can download and check their examination center timing etc from the official portal. To download your admit card follow below mention steps -
1) Visit admit card download official page by clicking here APRO and F&ES Admit Card / Civil Defence & HG Admit Card
2) Now enter any of those Application Numbers/ Phone number/ Email Address.
3) Click on the login button
4) After that you will get the option to download your admit card, click on it.
5) Your admit card will be displayed along with the exam venue and timings.
6) Now take a printout of your admit card and don’t forget to carry it while going to the exam venue.