Posted On: 25 Nov, 2021
District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Cachar, Silchar has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 1 Field Officer (DM) vacancy on a contractual basis to be posted at Revenue Circle Office of Cachar District under Administrative Control of DDMA, Cachar. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online here.
Post Details for Cachar Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Field Officer
No of posts: 1
Remuneration: An amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly which includes -
Pay: Rs. 15,000/-
Mobility Allowance: Rs. 4,000/-
Telephone Charges: Rs. 1,000/-
Duty Station: He/ She will be stationed in the DDMA & Revenue Circle Office and will work under the direct control of the CEO, DDMA, and supervision of the DPO, DDMA/ Circle Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for Cachar Recruitment
Age Limit: Should not be below 21 Years and above 35 years as of the 1st day of 2021, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per rules.
* Bachelor's degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks in Graduation.
* Must have proficiency in basic computer applications, like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Bengali), spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, email, etc.
* Must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in computer application from an institute recognized by the Govt.
How to Apply for DDMA Cachar Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official DDMA Cachar Recruitment Portal. or follow below-mentioned steps to apply
1) Visit the online application form by clicking here
2) A new page will appear on your screen, Now select the post and continue.
3) In the next stage, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
4) At the end, submit the form.
5) Take a printout of the application form or keep the soft copy safe in your device