The government of Assam recently decided to provide an Online Registration facility for Employment Exchange. You will be able to register your name online without vising the Employment exchange office. Also Registered Members will be able to renew employment exchange cards online.
Follow below mention steps to apply online for Employment Exchange Card
1) To apply online for Employment Exchange Card you have to visit the official Employment Exchange Portal by clicking here
2) Now you need to register yourself by clicking the Registration button. Fill in your name, valid email address, Mobile Number, and set a password. After that select your state Assam and Submit.
3) Now you have to apply for your Employment Exchange card. Go to the homepage or click here.
4) You will be able to see two options " Apply with Aadhaar " or " Apply without Aadhaar ". Click on any link and Login yourself by proving your Mobile Number and Password which are set up during your registration process.
Remember if you select apply without aadhaar you have to visit the nearest employment exchange office for further process
5) If you selected Apply with Aadhaar Enter your Aadhaar Number, verify by proving OTP and fill in all the required and asked information.
If you selected Apply without Aadhaar Select the date and time for verification of documents and visit the Nearest Employment Exchange office.