To get a Learner License (LL) you have to fill an online application form after filling application and upload the required documents you have to appear in an online LL test. After completing the online LL test you can download your Learner Licence.
Steps to Apply for your Learner Licence
1) Visit the official site Parivahan Sarathi
2) Select your state from the dropdown list.
3) After selecting state a new page will be load to your screen. Select first option Apply for Learner Licence and Click Continue
4) Keep Select Category if required as General and Select Applicant does not hold any Driving/Learner license issued in India
5) Hit Submit, Now you have to select Submit via Aadhaar Authentication to get online LL. If you select Submit without Aadhaar Authentication you have to visit RTO for your LL test.
6) Enter your aadhaar number and generate OTP, enter OTP and select all three checkboxes and hit Authenticate.
7) After successfully authenticated and verify your aadhaar details.
8) Select the nearest RTO office from the dropdown and Enter your details and address.
9) Scroll down and select your Licence Type. Check Types of License here
10) Now fill the declaration by clicking the yellow box Self Declaration (Form 1)
11) After all the above steps complete click submit
12) In the next step upload your Signature save and next
13) Now you have to pay LL Application Fee online.
14) After paying your application fee a text message will be sent to your number with a username password and link to take an online test
15) Click on the link and appear in the test