Unmarried and those who fulfill the required criteria are welcome to submit their online application in the Indian Navy Official Online portal for the Artificer Apprentice (AA) 500 Post Recruitment.
Applicants are required to fill all required details with scan soft copies of documents and testimonials in the online application form. The official application link is provided in the Important Links Section.
Here are the guided steps to submit your online application form for Navy Artificer Apprentice:
1) Visit the official registration page by clicking here
Please ignore the second step if you already registered in Join Indian Navy Portal
2) Now, You will see two options one is "Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID" and the second one is "Register without Aadhaar". Select anyone and fill in asked details.
3) After registering successfully and set up an email password. Go to the login page by clicking here
4) If you are asked to select your state, select the state and hit save, or If you can see the login page enter your email and password to log in.
5) Now, Click on "Current Opportunities".
6) Click on Apply button.
7) Fill the form completely. Before clicking on the submit button make sure that all the details are correct and all the required documents are uploaded.
8) The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background. The size of the photograph should be between 60-100 KB.
Online applications for eligibility will be further investigated and can be rejected if they are not found eligible in any respect.