Eligible students who want to apply for this scholarship scheme are advised to read all Official Notifications by clicking here. After reading all requirements follow below mentioned steps to apply online from OBC Scholarship scheme 2021
1) Students have to visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal.
2) After visiting the official website of NSP, click on the New Registration option, read the instructions and accept all checkboxes then click on the green Continue.... button.
3) Now, enter all your asked personal details, verify the captcha, and click on the red-colored Register button.
4) After that, a page containing your Student Application ID will be displayed, please note down this ID for future use and click on the Continue button.
5) Now, a login page will load, enter your User ID, Password (will be sent to your registered mobile number), verify the Captcha, and click on the orange-colored Login button.
6) Now, fill in all your Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details and click on Save and Continue button.
7) After that, fill in Contact Details, Scheme Details (Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students), Upload Documents such as Caste Certificate & Income Certificate and click on green coloured Final Submit button.
8) After completing the above steps, a page with all your filled details will appear, click on the Print button to take a copy of this application.
9) Now, go to your institute or college and submit that printed application acknowledgment copy along with all the relevant documents demanded by your institute or college.