Posted On: 25 Nov, 2021
OIL India Limited recently release admit cards for the Junior Engineer Post 2021. In this notification, they mentioned a computer-based test will be conducted for the 120 Junor Assistant Post. Those who applied online for the OIL India Limited JE Post may download their admit card and check the examination date and venue here.
Admit Card Details for OIL India Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Clerk/Computer Operator)
Post Code: JAC12021
No of Posts: 120 Posts
Type of Exam: Computer Based Test
Date of Exam: This information will be mentioned on the admit card.
Venue of Exam: This information will be mentioned on the admit card.
Admit Card Status: Released
Admit Card Release Date: 25th November 2021
Only those candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official advertisement/ notification, will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the filled online application form. The brief detail of this Computer Based Test (CBT) are given below.
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test.
Language of Exam: English & Assamese
Total Duration: 2 Hours (120 Minutes). Compensatory time will be given for PwD candidates.
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD: 40% Marks
- Others: 50% Marks
Syllabus of Computer Based Test
The question paper will have questions from three sections. The distribution of questions will be as described below.
1) English Language & General Knowledge/ Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited - 20%
2) Reasoning, Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability - 20%
3) Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge - 60%
How to Download OIL Admit Card?
Those who applied for OIL India Recruitment Recruitment between1st July to 15th August 2021 will be able to download their computer based test admit card from the official website of OIL India or You can follow the below steps -
1) Visit the official admit card download page by Clicking Here
2) Enter your username and password which are set during the registration process earlier
In case you forget your password you can click on Forget Password ?
3) Ater entering the value, Click on the login
4) Now, You will get the option to download your CBT Admit Card.
5) Use the option and download your admit card or click download now
6) A PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
7) Take a printout and go to mentioned exam venue on time with your Admit Card hard copy.