Candidate(s) should keep the following documents ready (as applicable for the post/s) to be uploaded while applying online:
1) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex-Servicemen.
2) Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
3) Marksheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board.
4) Marksheet and Pass Certificate of 03 (three) years diploma in the relevant engineering discipline issued by the concerned Government Recognized University/Board/Institute, as applicable.
5) Valid Electrical Supervisor's Certificate of Competency [minimum parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5(a) & 9(a)] issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Government of Assam.
6) Certificate of Proficiency issued by Board of Practical Training (BOPT), Eastern Region, Kolkata in case of diploma apprentice candidate(s) who have successfully undergone and completed apprenticeship training in respective discipline in Oil India Limited.
7) Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
8) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate which should also be valid as on the date of appointment, if applicable.
9) Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections which should also be valid as on the date of appointment, if applicable.
10) Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
11) Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
12) Photo Pass for Work Contract Labours (WCL), if applicable.
13) Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking (including Oil India Limited).